Archive for Blogposts

Analogue soundlab 3 as a virtual reverb model!

After the collaboration with Guerilla Games I got a tip to check out audio ease. After seeing what their amazing altiverb 7 software can do I sen them an email. They were very excited to use their software on my installation. link to their website…

Continue reading →

collaboration with Guerilla Games

The guys over at Guerilla Games, a well known dutch game studio responsible for games like Killzone contacted me to do some recordings of my analogue soundlab 3 installation for use in a new title. They send over a team of sound designers with some…

Continue reading →

Blinken

A new video from my portable lunetta noisemaker. No external effects or processing, just cmos logic IC’s

Continue reading →

rehousing the lunetta

I’ve had my lunetta board for more than a year now and it really needed a housing. I’ve been working on this in my spare time(wich is very limited lately). It’s far from finished but I hope to get it done over the holidays. Here…

Continue reading →

noise performance

For my half term evaluation I decided to try something different and give a noise performance. It was the first time I performed and Im not really satisfied with the quality but it was a interesting experience. All the sounds come from homemade equipment: circuitbend…

Continue reading →

Live improv with Jorn Matthijssen

a totally improvised session at school. Im controlling the left side with the 505, casette/radio distortion and mixer and Jorn is doing the organ dronor and effectsunit. There is no editing and the sound was recorded directly into the mic of the camera so the…

Continue reading →

Raveheart!

A party me and a friend organised on june 3th 2011 in ACU Utrecht. I also performed with my partner in crime DJ Hackelschlack. If you’re interested in booking us you can contact me.  

Continue reading →

Fingerdrum from hell

A friend gave me this very cool toy, you can tap the drums with your fingers to make sounds. Ofcourse I just had to bent it :). It turned out to be a surface mount device with impossibly small components so I just did the…

Continue reading →